Top 10 Wired Reader Self-Portraits
The Risk of Entropy. Submitted by Marshall Marice.
Over the last two weeks, Wired.com readers have shown themselves through their own – often twisted – eyes and picked the best of their peers.
Wrong Era. Submitted by Baron Von Foss.
“Born in the wrong era.”
Floaty. Submitted by drBenMonkey.
“Floaty Nikon D50, Sigma 10-20mm fun.”
Fog at Night. Submitted by James Clarke.
“This was taken at around 2 a.m. on a foggy night.”
AmsterS@m’s Bad Hair Day. Submitted by AmsterS@m.
“Shadow of myself standing under a tree, taken with my Sony Ericsson S700i mobile phone cam.”
“Alice”. Submitted by Brooke Grace.
Midnight Snack. Submitted by Mary M. Crawford.
“There’s nothing quite like eating ice cream straight from the carton. This was shot as part of my 365 project last year.”
ME 2. Submitted by Mikael Jaeger Jensen.
“Just wanted to see what I looked like! Kind of forgot my sense of self.”
El Yesi. Submitted by J. Yesi Orihuela.
“Photograph of my devices displaying my self-portrait.”
Smoke on the Water. Submitted by Patrick Taschler.
“Sticking your head in an aquarium is harder than it seems, with all the water rushing up your nose and into your ears. And of course, that’s exactly when the IR remote stops working. The ‘smoke’ is milk.”
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze