Top 10 Wired Reader Self-Portraits
The Risk of Entropy. Submitted by Marshall Marice.
Over the last two weeks, Wired.com readers have shown themselves through their own – often twisted – eyes and picked the best of their peers.
Wrong Era. Submitted by Baron Von Foss.
“Born in the wrong era.”
Floaty. Submitted by drBenMonkey.
“Floaty Nikon D50, Sigma 10-20mm fun.”
Fog at Night. Submitted by James Clarke.
“This was taken at around 2 a.m. on a foggy night.”
AmsterS@m’s Bad Hair Day. Submitted by AmsterS@m.
“Shadow of myself standing under a tree, taken with my Sony Ericsson S700i mobile phone cam.”
“Alice”. Submitted by Brooke Grace.
Midnight Snack. Submitted by Mary M. Crawford.
“There’s nothing quite like eating ice cream straight from the carton. This was shot as part of my 365 project last year.”
ME 2. Submitted by Mikael Jaeger Jensen.
“Just wanted to see what I looked like! Kind of forgot my sense of self.”
El Yesi. Submitted by J. Yesi Orihuela.
“Photograph of my devices displaying my self-portrait.”
Smoke on the Water. Submitted by Patrick Taschler.
“Sticking your head in an aquarium is harder than it seems, with all the water rushing up your nose and into your ears. And of course, that’s exactly when the IR remote stops working. The ‘smoke’ is milk.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson