Top 10 Wired Reader Self-Portraits
The Risk of Entropy. Submitted by Marshall Marice.
Over the last two weeks, Wired.com readers have shown themselves through their own – often twisted – eyes and picked the best of their peers.
Wrong Era. Submitted by Baron Von Foss.
“Born in the wrong era.”
Floaty. Submitted by drBenMonkey.
“Floaty Nikon D50, Sigma 10-20mm fun.”
Fog at Night. Submitted by James Clarke.
“This was taken at around 2 a.m. on a foggy night.”
AmsterS@m’s Bad Hair Day. Submitted by AmsterS@m.
“Shadow of myself standing under a tree, taken with my Sony Ericsson S700i mobile phone cam.”
“Alice”. Submitted by Brooke Grace.
Midnight Snack. Submitted by Mary M. Crawford.
“There’s nothing quite like eating ice cream straight from the carton. This was shot as part of my 365 project last year.”
ME 2. Submitted by Mikael Jaeger Jensen.
“Just wanted to see what I looked like! Kind of forgot my sense of self.”
El Yesi. Submitted by J. Yesi Orihuela.
“Photograph of my devices displaying my self-portrait.”
Smoke on the Water. Submitted by Patrick Taschler.
“Sticking your head in an aquarium is harder than it seems, with all the water rushing up your nose and into your ears. And of course, that’s exactly when the IR remote stops working. The ‘smoke’ is milk.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book