Young Illustrator’s Award
With immediate effect the participation for illustrators, graphic artists and designers in the „Young Illustrators Award“ of the ILLUSTRATIVE is now possible!
Required are up to 8 freelance works, showing an “illustrative character”, which means: being in the broadest sense graphical or drawn. This includes freelance drawings, digital works, printgraphic, animation, book objects or graphical installations. Analog as well as digital works canbe handed in until August 31st 2008.
The 20 winners will be shown at a separate section at the coming ILLUSTRATIVE, the international
festival for contemporary graphic and illustrative art as well as integrated into the artist selection of the Illustrative.
The first laureate being determined at this year´s ILLUSTRATIVE in Zurich in October, is given the possibility to create the new „Limited Edition-watch“ for Swatch and will be integrated into the international campaign.
The best 20 are selected by an international jury. The jury comprises leading editors of graphic and design publications.
Good Luck to everybody who is interested in it!
For more information go to: www.illustrative.de
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- FLYBi Drone with VR Goggles is Insanely Awesome
- Long Island Residence – Renovation and Conservation
- Bizarre Paintings of Mecha Robots Attacking East European Peasants of the Early 20th Century
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Zilvar House by ASGK Design
- Gorgeous Surfboards and Skate Decks Completely Cloaked in Famous Classical Artworks
- Three-Dimensional Human Collages Encased in Layers of Glass
- These Candles Have a Human Figure that Appears to Be Meditating
- The Filmography of Guns
- Photo of the Day: Pluto’s Blue Sky
- A Day in the Life of Chinese Street Artist
- Movado Edge Watch
- Skeye Pico Drone
- Jeep Terra Crawler by RCH Designs
- Villa Jewel Box with a Multifaceted Garden Outer Shell