Young Illustrator’s Award
With immediate effect the participation for illustrators, graphic artists and designers in the „Young Illustrators Award“ of the ILLUSTRATIVE is now possible!
Required are up to 8 freelance works, showing an “illustrative character”, which means: being in the broadest sense graphical or drawn. This includes freelance drawings, digital works, printgraphic, animation, book objects or graphical installations. Analog as well as digital works canbe handed in until August 31st 2008.
The 20 winners will be shown at a separate section at the coming ILLUSTRATIVE, the international
festival for contemporary graphic and illustrative art as well as integrated into the artist selection of the Illustrative.
The first laureate being determined at this year´s ILLUSTRATIVE in Zurich in October, is given the possibility to create the new „Limited Edition-watch“ for Swatch and will be integrated into the international campaign.
The best 20 are selected by an international jury. The jury comprises leading editors of graphic and design publications.
Good Luck to everybody who is interested in it!
For more information go to: www.illustrative.de
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book