Young Illustrator’s Award
With immediate effect the participation for illustrators, graphic artists and designers in the „Young Illustrators Award“ of the ILLUSTRATIVE is now possible!
Required are up to 8 freelance works, showing an “illustrative character”, which means: being in the broadest sense graphical or drawn. This includes freelance drawings, digital works, printgraphic, animation, book objects or graphical installations. Analog as well as digital works canbe handed in until August 31st 2008.
The 20 winners will be shown at a separate section at the coming ILLUSTRATIVE, the international
festival for contemporary graphic and illustrative art as well as integrated into the artist selection of the Illustrative.
The first laureate being determined at this year´s ILLUSTRATIVE in Zurich in October, is given the possibility to create the new „Limited Edition-watch“ for Swatch and will be integrated into the international campaign.
The best 20 are selected by an international jury. The jury comprises leading editors of graphic and design publications.
Good Luck to everybody who is interested in it!
For more information go to: www.illustrative.de
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing