Joshua Budich – NEW PRINTS now available!
I’m proud to announce that my latest 2 prints, “Jack” and “The Bombshell’ will be available on my site: www.joshuabudich.com/store.
“The Bombshell” is an 18″x24″, 2-color (black and metallic-red) screenprint on cream-matte paper. “Jack” is an 18″x24″, 4-color screenprint on white-matte paper. Both prints are $35 + S/H. $10 of every purchase of “Jack” goes directly to Jack Johnson’s Kokua Hawai’i Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawai’i. Learn more about them here: www.kokuahawaiifoundation.org.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A 390ft Long Sculpture Of A 17th-Century London Skyline
- Oakland-Based Artist Gabriel Schama Creates Precisely Layered Wood Relief Sculptures That Are A Delight To Explore
- Tundra’s Immersive Light Installation Puts Visitors Side-By-Side A Swimming Whale
- Hypnotic Ocean Lagoons Composed Of Rolled Colorful Paper By Amy Genser
- Teamlab Brilliantly Illuminated Historic Shrine In Kyoto Forests And Its Surrounding
- 2016 UK Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Finalists
- Sculpture Artist Zuza Mengham Interprets Perfume In Resin
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven