Joshua Budich – NEW PRINTS now available!
I’m proud to announce that my latest 2 prints, “Jack” and “The Bombshell’ will be available on my site: www.joshuabudich.com/store.
“The Bombshell” is an 18″x24″, 2-color (black and metallic-red) screenprint on cream-matte paper. “Jack” is an 18″x24″, 4-color screenprint on white-matte paper. Both prints are $35 + S/H. $10 of every purchase of “Jack” goes directly to Jack Johnson’s Kokua Hawai’i Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawai’i. Learn more about them here: www.kokuahawaiifoundation.org.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads