Joshua Budich – NEW PRINTS now available!
I’m proud to announce that my latest 2 prints, “Jack” and “The Bombshell’ will be available on my site: www.joshuabudich.com/store.
“The Bombshell” is an 18″x24″, 2-color (black and metallic-red) screenprint on cream-matte paper. “Jack” is an 18″x24″, 4-color screenprint on white-matte paper. Both prints are $35 + S/H. $10 of every purchase of “Jack” goes directly to Jack Johnson’s Kokua Hawai’i Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawai’i. Learn more about them here: www.kokuahawaiifoundation.org.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World