Joshua Budich – NEW PRINTS now available!
I’m proud to announce that my latest 2 prints, “Jack” and “The Bombshell’ will be available on my site: www.joshuabudich.com/store.
“The Bombshell” is an 18″x24″, 2-color (black and metallic-red) screenprint on cream-matte paper. “Jack” is an 18″x24″, 4-color screenprint on white-matte paper. Both prints are $35 + S/H. $10 of every purchase of “Jack” goes directly to Jack Johnson’s Kokua Hawai’i Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawai’i. Learn more about them here: www.kokuahawaiifoundation.org.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Cancer Survivor Kristi Loyall Who Had Leg Amputated Now Takes Limb Everywhere
- Capturing Americana With Jason Lee
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- Things Come Apart: A Teardown Manual For Modern Living
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts