World’s Most Counterfeited Fashion Brand
The worst investment you will ever make…
A cheap, overpriced, ugly accessory… a material statement of your ignorance.
Just because Paris Hilton rocks Louis Vuitton doesn’t mean that as soon you strap on that purse you begin climbing the upward later to high class or luxury. If you own a Louis Vuitton product you are fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with you life, ignorant, have no sense of individuality, are a follower and probably have no idea why I’m saying these things.
Look at that chick with the Louis Vuitton purse, she can’t afford diapers for her kids, lives in a trailer, yet she always managers to consume the latest greatest Hollywood fasion.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A 390ft Long Sculpture Of A 17th-Century London Skyline
- Oakland-Based Artist Gabriel Schama Creates Precisely Layered Wood Relief Sculptures That Are A Delight To Explore
- Tundra’s Immersive Light Installation Puts Visitors Side-By-Side A Swimming Whale
- Hypnotic Ocean Lagoons Composed Of Rolled Colorful Paper By Amy Genser
- Teamlab Brilliantly Illuminated Historic Shrine In Kyoto Forests And Its Surrounding
- 2016 UK Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Finalists
- Sculpture Artist Zuza Mengham Interprets Perfume In Resin
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven