World’s Most Counterfeited Fashion Brand
The worst investment you will ever make…
A cheap, overpriced, ugly accessory… a material statement of your ignorance.
Just because Paris Hilton rocks Louis Vuitton doesn’t mean that as soon you strap on that purse you begin climbing the upward later to high class or luxury. If you own a Louis Vuitton product you are fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with you life, ignorant, have no sense of individuality, are a follower and probably have no idea why I’m saying these things.
Look at that chick with the Louis Vuitton purse, she can’t afford diapers for her kids, lives in a trailer, yet she always managers to consume the latest greatest Hollywood fasion.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book
- Japan’s Terrifying Road Is Enough To Give The Most Confident Driver Nightmares
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings