Do You Want to be a Real Idiota?
A $70,000,000 penthouse is waiting for you!!! Yarrr!
Commandingly sited atop the highest floors of the Five-Star St. Regis Hotel & Residences in San Francisco, this one-of-a-kind, palatial penthouse features over 20,000 expansive square feet, including 2,900 square feet of terraces – one of the largest personal residences in all of San Francisco. Created by international award-winning interior design firm Orlando Diaz-Azcuy Design Associates, this exquisite two-storey, grand penthouse designed for city living boasts floor-to-ceiling glass walls soaring 22 feet and incomparable 360-degree views of many San Francisco landmarks.
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 6
Size: 20000 sq ft
1859 m2 Half Bathrooms: 4
5 + Car Garage
In-Home Fitness Center
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- An Artist Creates A Life-Size Sculpture Of A Pianist, Made Of 210,000 Matches
- Living Planet Index Report In Pictures
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova