Do You Want to be a Real Idiota?
A $70,000,000 penthouse is waiting for you!!! Yarrr!
Commandingly sited atop the highest floors of the Five-Star St. Regis Hotel & Residences in San Francisco, this one-of-a-kind, palatial penthouse features over 20,000 expansive square feet, including 2,900 square feet of terraces – one of the largest personal residences in all of San Francisco. Created by international award-winning interior design firm Orlando Diaz-Azcuy Design Associates, this exquisite two-storey, grand penthouse designed for city living boasts floor-to-ceiling glass walls soaring 22 feet and incomparable 360-degree views of many San Francisco landmarks.
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 6
Size: 20000 sq ft
1859 m2 Half Bathrooms: 4
5 + Car Garage
In-Home Fitness Center
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Japan Bondage-Style Bikini Is Latest Fashion Trend To Sweep Nation
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century