Pritzker Prize Goes to Peter Zumthor
Like DYT on FB:
Peter Zumthor is the 33rd laureate to receive the prize, which consists of a $100,000 grant and a bronze medallion and is awarded at a different architecturally significant location each year. This year’s ceremony is to be held on May 29 in Buenos Aires.
The project most closely associated with Mr. Zumthor is the spa he completed in 1996 for the Hotel Therme in Vals, an Alpine village in Switzerland. Using slabs of quartzite that evoke stacked Roman bricks, Mr. Zumthor created a contemporary take on the baths of antiquity.
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Colossal Monuments From Around The World That No One Talks About
- Model Born With “Cat Eye Syndrome” Stars In Stunning High Fashion Photo Shoot
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Rare NSFW Photos From Salvador Dali’s Bizarre But Sexy Photoshoot For Playboy In 1973
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Japan’s Ultra Luxurious Shiki-Shima Train
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes
- Hilarious Entries For The First Ever Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2017