Quitante by 20.87 estúdio
Derived from the concept space created by the studio 20.87 “Glamurama” ( São Paulo Fashion Week – Winter jan/09 )
The bookshelf is composed of plastic boxes used for transporting fruits; Base, reforested plywood with industrial castors.
Based in São Paulo, the 20.87 Estúdio can be translated by an factory ideas, it’s a place where concept, art and a view to the contemporary universe create things which goes to furniture to the graphics design and everything that request a forefront thinking.
The eye in the right-now-culture provides them the concern with product recycling, appropriation of industrial objects, for create new fresh things.
Dedicated to the development and ample conception of the term design, rebuilding semantics and the playful/ludic.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Stunning Travel Photography by Alex Strohl
- Concrete Box Dream House Robertson Design, Houston, Texas
- Hand-Cut Paper Art from Single Sheet of Paper
- Artist Explains Untranslatable Words Explained By Charming Illustrations
- Pooja Mor and Marland Backus by Zoe Ghertner
- Nature-Inspired Porcelain Sculptures by Jennifer McCurdy
- Powerful Street Art Photos That Face Climate Change
- Wet Fold Origami Paper Animals by Artist Hoang Tien Quyet
- Keurig Kold Drinkmaker
- Octovo Essentials
- Finisterre Waterproof Bags
- Circle Swing Rocking Chair
- Best of Arcaid Images Architectural Photography Awards 2015
- Outstanding Examples of Restaurant Logos
- Beautiful Vintage Packaging Designs