Quitante by 20.87 estúdio
Derived from the concept space created by the studio 20.87 “Glamurama” ( São Paulo Fashion Week – Winter jan/09 )
The bookshelf is composed of plastic boxes used for transporting fruits; Base, reforested plywood with industrial castors.
Based in São Paulo, the 20.87 Estúdio can be translated by an factory ideas, it’s a place where concept, art and a view to the contemporary universe create things which goes to furniture to the graphics design and everything that request a forefront thinking.
The eye in the right-now-culture provides them the concern with product recycling, appropriation of industrial objects, for create new fresh things.
Dedicated to the development and ample conception of the term design, rebuilding semantics and the playful/ludic.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela