Quitante by 20.87 estúdio
Derived from the concept space created by the studio 20.87 “Glamurama” ( São Paulo Fashion Week – Winter jan/09 )
The bookshelf is composed of plastic boxes used for transporting fruits; Base, reforested plywood with industrial castors.
Based in São Paulo, the 20.87 Estúdio can be translated by an factory ideas, it’s a place where concept, art and a view to the contemporary universe create things which goes to furniture to the graphics design and everything that request a forefront thinking.
The eye in the right-now-culture provides them the concern with product recycling, appropriation of industrial objects, for create new fresh things.
Dedicated to the development and ample conception of the term design, rebuilding semantics and the playful/ludic.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- A Photographic Project On The Beauty And Connections Between Animals And Humans
- Artist’s Incredible Hand-Painted Clay Sculptures Look Like Whimsical Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Dolls That Look Disturbingly Real
- Dutch Prisons Become Welcoming Homes For Refugees
- There’s A ‘Sloth Institute’ Which Looks After Baby Sloths That Lost Their Moms
- Embrace Your Love Of Pizza With These Glorious Photos
- Bring The Beat Back: Youth Culture And Energy Of The 80s New York
- From The Outside To Nowhere: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov
- The Orphans Of Mother Russia: An Intimate Look At The Daily Life In The Ancient City Of Pskov
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- The Wonderful Village Without Roads That You Wish You Never Had To Leave
- This 17-Year-Old Girl Can Easily Recreate Any Vintage Look
- Cool Bookmarks For Cool People Who Love Books
- This Planter And Lamp Might Save Your Life In An Earthquake
- Bloody Boudoir Ladies By Jessica Harrison