Quitante by 20.87 estúdio
Derived from the concept space created by the studio 20.87 “Glamurama” ( São Paulo Fashion Week – Winter jan/09 )
The bookshelf is composed of plastic boxes used for transporting fruits; Base, reforested plywood with industrial castors.
Based in São Paulo, the 20.87 Estúdio can be translated by an factory ideas, it’s a place where concept, art and a view to the contemporary universe create things which goes to furniture to the graphics design and everything that request a forefront thinking.
The eye in the right-now-culture provides them the concern with product recycling, appropriation of industrial objects, for create new fresh things.
Dedicated to the development and ample conception of the term design, rebuilding semantics and the playful/ludic.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities