Finding Design Inspiration From Magazines
Design trends are fine, but what happens when you’re stuck in a rut and are looking to try something a little different? Where do you turn for fresh ideas?
Try switching mediums and pick up a magazine.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Cool Beach Products that can make you go “summery”
- Brand guidelines NASA in 1970’s
- 27 Useful Free Icon Sets – August 2015 Edition
- Picnic Backpack Cooler
- Zombie Safe Zone Maps By Design Different
- Dad Makes His Son With Down Syndrome “Fly” In Heartwarming Super-Hero Photo Series
- Summaries of Pop Culture Movies in Pictogram Posters by Viktor Hertz
- Products of The Day #420
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born