Pillow Talk by Joanna Montgomery
Aim to connect long distance lovers, Pillow Talk an emotionally bond project by Joanna Montgomery, an interaction designer and photographer is a specially design pillow with a wireless chest censor.
The lovers, each have to has a pillow for their bed and a chest sensor which they wear to sleep at night. The chest sensor wirelessly communicates with the other person’s pillow; when one person goes to bed, their lover’s pillow begins to glow softly to indicate their presence. By placing your head on the pillow, you get to hear the real-time heartbeat of your loved one.
The result, an intimate interaction between two lovers regardless of the distance.
see the rest here…
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Miniature Artist Steve Casino Creates Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff