Pillow Talk by Joanna Montgomery
Aim to connect long distance lovers, Pillow Talk an emotionally bond project by Joanna Montgomery, an interaction designer and photographer is a specially design pillow with a wireless chest censor.
The lovers, each have to has a pillow for their bed and a chest sensor which they wear to sleep at night. The chest sensor wirelessly communicates with the other person’s pillow; when one person goes to bed, their lover’s pillow begins to glow softly to indicate their presence. By placing your head on the pillow, you get to hear the real-time heartbeat of your loved one.
The result, an intimate interaction between two lovers regardless of the distance.
see the rest here…
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Koto Smart Sensors for a Healthier Home
- Freebies for Designers – September 2015
- Cat Cocoons Designed to Suit a Contemporary Interior
- World’s First Origami Car Unveiled
- Orphaned Raccoon Thinks She’s a Dog After Being Rescued and Raised by Family with Dogs
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist is Still Shooting at the Age of 101
- Anson : Free Sans Serif Font
- Tography Lite : Simple Photography WordPress Theme
- Free Realistic iPhone 6 Mockup on Wooden Table
- Exotic Naman Villa in Vietnam