Pillow Talk by Joanna Montgomery
Aim to connect long distance lovers, Pillow Talk an emotionally bond project by Joanna Montgomery, an interaction designer and photographer is a specially design pillow with a wireless chest censor.
The lovers, each have to has a pillow for their bed and a chest sensor which they wear to sleep at night. The chest sensor wirelessly communicates with the other person’s pillow; when one person goes to bed, their lover’s pillow begins to glow softly to indicate their presence. By placing your head on the pillow, you get to hear the real-time heartbeat of your loved one.
The result, an intimate interaction between two lovers regardless of the distance.
see the rest here…
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe
- Veteran Storm Chaser Captures The Stunning Beauty Of Deadly Monsoons In Arizona
- Rare Snowfall On The Acropolis In Athens, Greece
- Aviation Enthusiasts Has Converted Luxury Private Jet Into A Holiday Campsite
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute