Pillow Talk by Joanna Montgomery
Aim to connect long distance lovers, Pillow Talk an emotionally bond project by Joanna Montgomery, an interaction designer and photographer is a specially design pillow with a wireless chest censor.
The lovers, each have to has a pillow for their bed and a chest sensor which they wear to sleep at night. The chest sensor wirelessly communicates with the other person’s pillow; when one person goes to bed, their lover’s pillow begins to glow softly to indicate their presence. By placing your head on the pillow, you get to hear the real-time heartbeat of your loved one.
The result, an intimate interaction between two lovers regardless of the distance.
see the rest here…
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- An Artist Creates A Life-Size Sculpture Of A Pianist, Made Of 210,000 Matches
- Living Planet Index Report In Pictures
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova