Pillow Talk by Joanna Montgomery
Aim to connect long distance lovers, Pillow Talk an emotionally bond project by Joanna Montgomery, an interaction designer and photographer is a specially design pillow with a wireless chest censor.
The lovers, each have to has a pillow for their bed and a chest sensor which they wear to sleep at night. The chest sensor wirelessly communicates with the other person’s pillow; when one person goes to bed, their lover’s pillow begins to glow softly to indicate their presence. By placing your head on the pillow, you get to hear the real-time heartbeat of your loved one.
The result, an intimate interaction between two lovers regardless of the distance.
see the rest here…
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think
- Comics In The Kitchen: Humorous Illustrations By Massimo Fenati
- The Looking Back On Sony World Photography Awards
- How Beautiful Our World Would Look From Above If You Were A Bird
- Wildlife And Stars In Stunning Photographs By Mark Andrew Thomas
- Cosplay Cats Are Taking Over The Internet
- PaddyWagon: An Inflatable Irish Pub You Can Open Anywhere
- Laze About The House Like A Piece Of Tempura With The Fried Prawn Wearable Sleeping Bag!
- Artist Immortalizes Gene Wilder With Willy Wonka Candy Portrait