Allandale House: A Creative Getaway
The house has a fairly large amount of space considering it’s vertical composition. It’s divided into three A-frames. The western A-frame (left side) contains a library, wine cellar and garage. The middle A-frame has two floors of bedrooms and bathrooms while the eastern A-frame (right side) has the living, kitchen and dining room areas.
Post Source: Wanken Blog
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze