Creative, figurative sculptures of modern day
Modern day sculpture art has definitely evolved greatly from the traditional sculpture as it was understood, for example, in Ancient Greece or Rome. This evolution is traced in many aspects of the art – from the techniques and materials used to the featured characters and understanding of the esthetics itself. However, there is still one aspect that remained unchanged throughout the whole history of this fine art, and this is the deep meaningfulness of sculptures.
The showcase of modern creative figurative sculptures is a rich collection, showing all the versatility of the modern sculpture art. Here you will find humans figures and those of some unbelievable monsters or mutants. Some of the sculptures are made from traditional clay, but in others artists utilized the most unexpected materials, for example, kitchenware. However, no matter what they are made from, all of these modern sculptures are interesting, expressive, and creative, of course.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 55m2 All-inclusive Nature Retreat
- Minimalist Interior Personalized In Navy Blue
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83