Creative, figurative sculptures of modern day
Modern day sculpture art has definitely evolved greatly from the traditional sculpture as it was understood, for example, in Ancient Greece or Rome. This evolution is traced in many aspects of the art – from the techniques and materials used to the featured characters and understanding of the esthetics itself. However, there is still one aspect that remained unchanged throughout the whole history of this fine art, and this is the deep meaningfulness of sculptures.
The showcase of modern creative figurative sculptures is a rich collection, showing all the versatility of the modern sculpture art. Here you will find humans figures and those of some unbelievable monsters or mutants. Some of the sculptures are made from traditional clay, but in others artists utilized the most unexpected materials, for example, kitchenware. However, no matter what they are made from, all of these modern sculptures are interesting, expressive, and creative, of course.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Trendy New Toy that’s Wrecking Children’s Hair and Driving Parents Crazy
- Farid Rueda’s New Pieces of Street Art in Bogota, Colombia
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Singapore to Transform Disused Railways into a 15-Mile Park Spanning the Entire Nation
- Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
- Paws For Thought With Kitty Yoga Classes At Australian Cat Cafe
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic