Photoshop Tutorial: Create a Stormy Harry Potter Environment Effect
In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a similar effect we see in the Introduction clip of Harry Potter Series. We will learn how to effectively use the Layer Effects (Bevel) and apply a pattern overlay to get the desired stony feel. We will do add some cloud elements; play with the background layer and the cloud filter to bring forth a stormy environment. Finally we will use the photo filter adjustment layer to add a finishing touch to the image.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard