20 Gorgeous Black and White Photos by Hedi Slimane
There’s no doubt in my mind that French fashion designer Hedi Slimane is in a league of his own. Just like the strong vision he carries when designing his clothes, Slimane brings that same approach to photography. He has a way of creating gorgeous photos by using simple but careful lighting. He makes each photo appear unbelievably crisp, giving us a clear look at incredible style. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Classic Cars Vs. Their Modern Versions
- Ethereal Nature Tattoos Inspired By Changing Seasons
- Revenant Bear Mauls Comic-Con: Ex-‘Mythbusters’ Host’s Annual Incognito Costume Includes Leonardo DiCaprio Corpse
- Spectacular Origami Lights By Umut Yamac
- Spectacular Ukrainian Crowns On Slavic Inspired Photoshoot Look Absolutely Mesmerizing