Architecture – A Small Victorian Cottage
The most adorable little victorian cottage ever. Sandra Foster turned a Catskills hunting cabin into the romantic Victorian cottage she had always wanted, using vintage columns, flooring and wavy glass windows, and doing the carpentry herself. This cottage is only accessible via a stone crossing over a stream.
See all the amazing photos of this small Victorian cottage here!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult
- This Wedding Photographer Turns You Into A Miniature Person
- This Woman Painted Her Staircase To Look Like Books And It’s Amazing
- Foxy Faces: Photographer Proves That Every Fox Has Different Personality
- The Magic Unicorn Hood That Has No Special Powers At All But Looks Amazing