Architecture – A Small Victorian Cottage
The most adorable little victorian cottage ever. Sandra Foster turned a Catskills hunting cabin into the romantic Victorian cottage she had always wanted, using vintage columns, flooring and wavy glass windows, and doing the carpentry herself. This cottage is only accessible via a stone crossing over a stream.
See all the amazing photos of this small Victorian cottage here!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel
- Bloggers Show How Their ‘Ideal’ Instagram Photographs Are Taken
- Portraits Of Homeless People And Their Dreams Of Old
- Giant Cockroach Float: Is That A Cockroach In The Pool?
- Brazil Through The Lens Of David Alan Harvey
- Let This Fruit Slice Furniture Juice Up Your Outdoor Living Area
- Artists Turn Their Children’s Drawings Into Jewelry To Preserve Their Creativity
- Ukrainian Copywriter Practices His Skills By Creating Clever Print Ads Every Day