Color Picker Pen by Jinsu Park
Korean designer jinsu park designed a concept pen that adopts the eyedropper tool of photoshop for real life. The color picker pen enables colors in the environment to be scanned and instantly used for drawing. The sensor detects the color and matches it to the color display, then the RGB cartridge located within the pen mixes the inks together to create the color that has been scanned.
Read and see more entertaining articles here!
Recently on Design You Trust
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze
- Meet Kazım Gürbüz, A 95-Year-Old Yoga Guru From Turkey
- This Feline-shaped Kindergarten Is The Cat’s Meow
- Like Owner, Like Dog: Photographer Captured Dog Owners Mimicking Their Best Friends
- The First Ever Colourful Winter Snowcone
- Stunning Street Art Works by Ukrainian Artist Sasha Corban
- One Of The World’s Last Remaining Globe-Makers That Use The Ancient Art Of Making Globes By Hand
- A Basketball Court Was Styled as a Malevich Painting in Paris
- Photo of the Day: The White King
- Coffee Kiss by Jang Woo-Seok