Parkour Gallery – Are You Sure People Don’t Fly?
Efficiency and speed – these are two primary features of parkour – a very specific urban sport discipline, aiming at reaching the destination point in the quickest way possible and overcoming all the obstacles on the way with the help of such skills as running, climbing, jumping, wall scaling, rolling, etc. Parkour is not yet recognized as an official sport discipline… But, who cares? When you look at those guys, running, jumping, falling, and again running along the street, it seems that their art does not need any official recognition, because they do things, which the majority would consider impossible or just above natural capabilities of a human being.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope