Parkour Gallery – Are You Sure People Don’t Fly?
Efficiency and speed – these are two primary features of parkour – a very specific urban sport discipline, aiming at reaching the destination point in the quickest way possible and overcoming all the obstacles on the way with the help of such skills as running, climbing, jumping, wall scaling, rolling, etc. Parkour is not yet recognized as an official sport discipline… But, who cares? When you look at those guys, running, jumping, falling, and again running along the street, it seems that their art does not need any official recognition, because they do things, which the majority would consider impossible or just above natural capabilities of a human being.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K