Parkour Gallery – Are You Sure People Don’t Fly?
Efficiency and speed – these are two primary features of parkour – a very specific urban sport discipline, aiming at reaching the destination point in the quickest way possible and overcoming all the obstacles on the way with the help of such skills as running, climbing, jumping, wall scaling, rolling, etc. Parkour is not yet recognized as an official sport discipline… But, who cares? When you look at those guys, running, jumping, falling, and again running along the street, it seems that their art does not need any official recognition, because they do things, which the majority would consider impossible or just above natural capabilities of a human being.
Recently on Design You Trust
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper
- The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes
- The Mirror Houses by Peter Pichler
- Manga Style Disney Princesses
- Photoshop Fridge Magnets – Burn And Dodge Your Way Through The Kitchen
- What’s Hot Bundle vol.4 – Add-ons & Effects
- Free iPhone6 Presentation Mock-ups