Parkour Gallery – Are You Sure People Don’t Fly?
Efficiency and speed – these are two primary features of parkour – a very specific urban sport discipline, aiming at reaching the destination point in the quickest way possible and overcoming all the obstacles on the way with the help of such skills as running, climbing, jumping, wall scaling, rolling, etc. Parkour is not yet recognized as an official sport discipline… But, who cares? When you look at those guys, running, jumping, falling, and again running along the street, it seems that their art does not need any official recognition, because they do things, which the majority would consider impossible or just above natural capabilities of a human being.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult