How a Good Facebook Fan Page Should Look Like: Tips, Best Designs
You guys all know what a huge role Facebook plays in people’s lives — it is the most visited social network, and the second most visited site on the web! For many people, Facebook has become their virtual home, and they cannot imagine their lives out of the Facebook world.
Speaking of the network potentials for brands, Facebook is one of the most powerful instruments for attracting clients to your business. It is a unique place where brands can directly interact with their existing and potential clients. That is why more and more companies put in their best licks for making their Facebook Fan Pages as much creative, unique and engaging as possible.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Products of The Day #421
- A New Comic-inspired Mural by Street Artist Deih for UpNorth-Festival in Sulitjelma // Norway
- The World’s Largest Outdoor Mural Created by Street Artists Ella & Pitr in Klepp, Norway
- “Invisible New Yorkers” – A New Mural by German Street Artists “The Weird Crew” in Brooklyn // NYC
- Miniature Food Art Created on Spoons by Romanian Artist Ioana Vanc
- “Never Bring Sand To The Beach” – feat. Model Samii Ryan by Photographer Martin Murillo
- Adorable Portraits of Hip Hop Icons (Jay Z, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar + more) by German Artist Ivan Beslic
- No. 5065 Scooter
- Setting Up a 3-Star Michelin Plate