Erwin Wurm “Wear Me Out”
The Austrian artist Erwin Wurm has displayed a selection of his works at the Antwerp Middelheim Museum alongside those of fashion designer Walter van Beirendonck.
Wurm, who has already had exhibitions at the Pompidou and the Guggenheim, is famous for his living sculptures, which feature everyday objects that have succumbed to a major transformation, taking on new shapes and exploiting puzzling spaces.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion