Erwin Wurm “Wear Me Out”
The Austrian artist Erwin Wurm has displayed a selection of his works at the Antwerp Middelheim Museum alongside those of fashion designer Walter van Beirendonck.
Wurm, who has already had exhibitions at the Pompidou and the Guggenheim, is famous for his living sculptures, which feature everyday objects that have succumbed to a major transformation, taking on new shapes and exploiting puzzling spaces.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard