Computerspielemuseum in Berlin
The Computerspielemuseum in Berlin, Germany feels obliged to collect and preserve digital interactive culture. In the centre of this task there is the documentation of the digital interactive entertainment media that one commonly calls computer and video games. Museum, which was opened in Berlin in 1997, was the world’s first permanent exhibition devoted to digital interactive entertainment culture.
Photo credits: Computerspielemuseum / Edward Gavailer.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Artist Wendy Tsao Transforms Kids Drawings Into Adorable Plush Toys
- Oxo Good Grip: Make Perfect Pineapple Rings
- 13 Awesome CSS3 Pre-Loader Animations
- Kingii Life Saving Inflatable Wristband
- GustaVino – 3D Printed Modular Wine Rack
- Stamp House by Charles Wright Architects
- BB-8 Droid | by Sphero
- Faber-Castell E-motion Pure Black
- 2016 Harley Davidson Softail Slim S
- Logo Designs by Paul Von Excite