Computerspielemuseum in Berlin
The Computerspielemuseum in Berlin, Germany feels obliged to collect and preserve digital interactive culture. In the centre of this task there is the documentation of the digital interactive entertainment media that one commonly calls computer and video games. Museum, which was opened in Berlin in 1997, was the world’s first permanent exhibition devoted to digital interactive entertainment culture.
Photo credits: Computerspielemuseum / Edward Gavailer.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard