Daily Inspirations no. 224
Let’s be honest – most of the advertising we see on TV is really boring and annoying. However, do not treat all advertising equally. We have picked up some really interesting samples of visual advertising which can be anything but boring. Mobile phone, tomato sauce, and a medicine – common products to be advertised, but have a look at the advertising graphics presented within this gallery of design inspirations and you’ll see how unusual, creative, and artful advertising designers can be. Indeed, today art has gained a variety of new forms; it left the borders of traditional art galleries and penetrated into multiple spheres of human life, including those, which are not so easy to associate with art on the first sight.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary