Chinese Drug Maker’s Deluxe Office Building Comparable to Imperial Palace
“This is not Versailles; this is office building of 6 Pharmaceutical Factory of Harbin Pharmaceutical Group!” September 5, a group of luxury office building photos of Harbin Pharmaceutical Group spread in major Chinese forums, according to the post person, its lavish degree surpassed magnificent imperial palace,” Photo shows the main building’s decoration is Versailles style, in the corridors are wood carvings, and assembled with gold foil, each angel is vivid.” These photos are found from the medicine factory’s official website.
Li Xiaomeng, a CCTV anchor, said in his weibo.com (China’s twitter): “The first reaction is, the 6 Pharmaceutical Factory of Harbin Pharmaceutical Group is a state-controlled enterprise. According to the Ministry of Finance, in 2010 the state-owned enterprises realized a total profit of nearly 2 trillion Yuan, only about 5% was paid out as ‘dividend’.
People should know where the profit has gone, do people love to see the ‘imperial palace’ ”. A netizen “sherry” said:” I can only say it is too much like an upstart and far from a pharmaceutical company. Another netizen said: ”it is so luxuriously decorated, no wonder Chinese medicine is so expensive!”
Recently Harbin Pharmaceutical Company was surrounded by negative news, in June this year, the media exposed illegal discharge of wastewater, waste gas and industrial waste by Harbin Pharmaceutical Group, But the medicine factory itself proclaimed that “Moving out is the fundamental way to solve the odor problem”, because of ” lack of money” the factory could not be relocated in a short-term. While according to annual report, in 2010 the company invested about 19.6 million Yuan on environmental protection, but annual spending on advertising is 27 times of its investment on environmental protection. The saying “lack of money” was widely questioned.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Trendy New Toy that’s Wrecking Children’s Hair and Driving Parents Crazy
- Farid Rueda’s New Pieces of Street Art in Bogota, Colombia
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Singapore to Transform Disused Railways into a 15-Mile Park Spanning the Entire Nation
- Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
- Paws For Thought With Kitty Yoga Classes At Australian Cat Cafe
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic