60 Inspirational Title Graphics of 16/8 bit Games
Recently a really cool website came out called Titlescream.com. With it’s simple navigation you can travel back in time and discover the title graphics of 16/8 bit games. Currently the website is managed by Cameron Askin, who is an Interactive Designer at Resn. What we love most about Title Scream, are the classic titles that pushed gaming further and created permanent memories in our hearts. We cherish and promote creativity, so a site like this is right up our alley!
It’s so crazy to see how we have come from 8/16/32 bit graphics. Now we have stunning scenery video games like Uncharted, Gears of War, Gran Turismo, Battlefield, and the list goes on. Each and every year, game development companies push the limits and work hard to provide a unique gaming experience. Most of the titles below consist of animated gifs and static images. It’s quite interesting to observe and admire the creativity or video game designers who until now had limited technological resources.
Note: The following images are copyrighted by respective copyright owner.
1986. Developed and published by Nintendo for NES.
Super Mario Kart
1992. Developed by Nintendo EAD and published by Nintendo for SNES.
1992. Developed by Imagineering and published by THQ for NES.
1992. Developed and published by Maxis for Amiga.
1993. Developed by Sculptured Software/Probe/Midway and published by Acclaim for Sega Master System.
Mega Man 2
1988. Developed and published by Capcom for NES.
The Battle Of Olympus
1988. Developed by Infinity and published by Brøderbund for NES.
Tiny Toon Adventures 2 Trouble in Wackyland
1992. Developed and published by Konami for NES.
1994. Developed by Eurocom and published by Kemco for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building