Storm Photography by Mike Hollingshead
Mike Hollingshead is a storm chaser that got into photography because video captures weren’t doing things justice. Mike started chasing in 1999, but had always watched storms around town. Mike usually drives around 20,000 miles a year just chasing storms, from Texas to North Dakota, Colorado to Indiana. Though more and more he’s satisfied with South Dakota to Oklahoma, Colorado to Iowa.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult