Contemporary Bauhaus Residence
The Israeli architectural design office Pitsou Kedem surprises us with this wonderful private residence in Haifa, the largest city in northern Israel. This contemporary private residence is built in the center of a historic avenue and at the very heart of Haifa’s French Carmel neighborhood. The neighborhood itself is known for the vast number of residences designed with the Bauhaus architectural style which is also known as the International Style, used in the construction of private apartment blocks in the three largest cities in Israel. Bauhaus architecture itself is known for shunning ornamentation and favors functionality, using asymmetry and regularity versus symmetry thereby grasping architecture in terms of space versus mass.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser