Innovative models and new launches dominated the press preview at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit on January 9, 2012.
The focus of the show was manly on value, fuel efficiency and new technology. Despite the recessionary trends in the economy, automakers have come up with the best of innovations to woo U.S. customers with trendy designs and luxury models.
Detroit Auto Show 2012:Mark Templin, Group Vice President and General Manager of Lexus Division, applauds as the Lexus LF-LC is driven onto the stage during the first press preview day for the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, January 9, 2012. (Reuters) Continue »
A firm in China is readying a new batch of women bodyguards to service its clients. The candidates have to undergo rigorous training for 8-10 months before they assume their responsibilities. They are expected to guard wealthy, high-class women seeking protection.
Nearly 20 young women participated in the training session organised by Tianjiao Special Guard/Security Consultant Ltd, based in Sanya in the country’s Hainan province. The session, in fact, marked the first open group training for female bodyguards in China.
A trainee dressed in swimming suit steps on stomachs of other trainees with the help of a trainer during training session in Sanya. (Reuters) Continue »
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy Views today: 72,766 - Photography
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan Views today: 38,020 - Photography
- American Artist Creates Creepy Trump Photo Collages Views today: 2,481 - Inspirations
- Powerful NSFW Photos From The 2017 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Badass Views today: 2,040 - Photography
- Instagram’s ‘Bros Being Basic’ Shows Men Recreating Clichéd Snaps Of Women Views today: 1,466 - Inspirations
- Russian Dental Clinic N2 – Probably The Scariest Dental Clinic In The World Views today: 1,344 - Travel
- Awkward Metal Band Photos Views today: 1,009 - Photography
- Meet Oreo, The World’s First Cat Nurse Views today: 954 - Animals
- Photographer Olgaç Bozalp Captures Fashion People In Iran, And It’s Not Easy Views today: 784 - Photography
- Finnish Woman Creates Controversial Self Portraits, Calls It Art Views today: 651 - Inspirations
- How To Cure ‘Mototoxicosis’ Views today: 590 - Photography
- Meet Angela Nikolau, The Russian Girl Who Takes The World’s Riskiest Photos Views today: 514 - Photography
- A Meditative Photo Series Shows Tokyo’s Loneliest Moments Views today: 456 - Photography
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 448 - Photography
- American Women Mugshots In The 1960s Views today: 427 - Photography