30 Time Saving CSS Grid Systems for Web Designers
2012 is here and there is no longer a need for mobile based model of your websites. The most important thing on you mind while creating a website should be responsive design. No more detecting a mobile browser and showing them an uglier version of the site. Yes it fits their resolution, but the overall experience is below par. When I go to a mobile based website I should be able to see elements present on the regular version.
Your readers/visitors already know how to use your website regularly, why in the world do they need to be forced to figure out the mobile version? Causing frustration and losing customers is not a goal, it’s a nightmare. While having a responsive design in mind, having CSS grid systems and generators handy wont hurt you. Time is valuable to everybody, having a grid system offers web designers a faster way of structuring contents while coherency is preserved.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Punk Disney Princesses
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- G(enius) Bicycle
- This Artist Creates a Unique Sculptures and Landscapes from Bullet Shells and Cartridges
- Shocking Real Stories of Feral Children Told with Dark Photos
- Behrad Ghodsi Develops a Range of 3D Printable Footwear
- Photo of the Day: The Martian
- Flocks of Sheep Take over London’s Savile Row
- Designers Create a Wall for Carlsberg from 160 Laser Cut Pieces of Wood
- Microsoft Surface Book