30 Time Saving CSS Grid Systems for Web Designers
2012 is here and there is no longer a need for mobile based model of your websites. The most important thing on you mind while creating a website should be responsive design. No more detecting a mobile browser and showing them an uglier version of the site. Yes it fits their resolution, but the overall experience is below par. When I go to a mobile based website I should be able to see elements present on the regular version.
Your readers/visitors already know how to use your website regularly, why in the world do they need to be forced to figure out the mobile version? Causing frustration and losing customers is not a goal, it’s a nightmare. While having a responsive design in mind, having CSS grid systems and generators handy wont hurt you. Time is valuable to everybody, having a grid system offers web designers a faster way of structuring contents while coherency is preserved.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion