30 Time Saving CSS Grid Systems for Web Designers
2012 is here and there is no longer a need for mobile based model of your websites. The most important thing on you mind while creating a website should be responsive design. No more detecting a mobile browser and showing them an uglier version of the site. Yes it fits their resolution, but the overall experience is below par. When I go to a mobile based website I should be able to see elements present on the regular version.
Your readers/visitors already know how to use your website regularly, why in the world do they need to be forced to figure out the mobile version? Causing frustration and losing customers is not a goal, it’s a nightmare. While having a responsive design in mind, having CSS grid systems and generators handy wont hurt you. Time is valuable to everybody, having a grid system offers web designers a faster way of structuring contents while coherency is preserved.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson