Daily Inspirations no. 340
It’s snowing outside here pretty much the first time this “winter” and it really made my day .). Makes me think of skiing and stuff related to that .). Although we do not have nothing winter related in today’s AWESOME design inspirations, there is plenty you may look forward. Right in the photography section there is an orignal photo by Oprisco … that model face is kind of spooky. From the illustrations my pick would be the The Automatic Monkey by Juan Parra. Creative and cute. The art / digital art brought us several artworks I would rate high … Lipstick by Mr Go, NEWS!!! – LEGO by Robert Romanowicz and a nice puzzle heart painting called Conceptual by Sara Tyson. If you love sweets, try On Manners by E. W. Thomason in the typography section … delicious .). Ad section has two favorites of mine – Avanti! Chamber Orchestra: Respect your ears, Wolf by Mind Tattoo and religious style ClubMed: There is an easier way to heaven by Geller Nessis | Publicis. For freebie guys, there are is a nice blog psd template at the bottom of our collection. Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- That’s The Kind Of House You Don’t Get To See Everyday
- This New Zealand Street Is So Steep It Makes The Houses Look Like They’re Sinking
- We Can’t Stop Looking At These Drawings By Artists Reimagining Their Art As Famous Cartoons
- Extraordinary Design Shelter That Looks Like A ‘Flintstones House’, And No One Wants To Buy It
- Polish Artists Recreate Traditional Slavic Head Wreaths With A Modern Twist