Paintings by Mstislav Pavlov
Incredible oil paintings by Russian artist Mstislav Pavlov. Mstislav graduated from art college under I.E. Repin Institute for Painting, Sculpture and Architecture and I.E. Repin Institute for Painting, Sculpture and Architecture.
Mstislav loves to create a romantic setting, using the impressionistic play of light to synthesize the beauty of woman or child and beautiful surroundings. He is a master – with strengths in drawing figures and the use of a magnificent color palette. The paintings come alive and ever changing, opening up and allowing the viewer to see more and more beauty and the hidden meanings within.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Magnetique: The Shiftable Shelves
- The BullRest is Redesigning Travel Pillows
- Sculptural House – Collaboration Between an Architect and a Sculptor
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong