Photography Tips for Amateur Photographers
Let’s get one thing straight; when you buy a camera worth thousands of dollars, it doesn’t automatically make you a professional. I’ve seen people with click and shoot cameras create better pieces of art than those with 20 grand cameras. It’s about training yourself and tuning in your “photographers eye”.
Don’t get me wrong though, I’ll never try to stop someone from becoming a photographer. There are some basic steps that you should take when you are a beginner though. By practicing these tips, you can master the art of photography in no time.
1. Don’t start off with an expensive camera
The reason for this is, since you’re starting out, you might not even know if this hobby or profession it what you’ve been dreaming about. Start off with a simple point and shoot and starting taking photos. This way you will be able to learn the basics of a simplistic camera. Once you feel comfortable with the camera and you feel that you have the hang of composition and depth of field, you should think about buying a more expensive camera.
2. It is a good idea to have a tripod at the start.
If you want perfect and crisp images, even when the light available isn’t perfect, then using a tripod is key. The tripod will help keep your camera vibration free when capturing your photo.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air