Photography Tips for Amateur Photographers
Let’s get one thing straight; when you buy a camera worth thousands of dollars, it doesn’t automatically make you a professional. I’ve seen people with click and shoot cameras create better pieces of art than those with 20 grand cameras. It’s about training yourself and tuning in your “photographers eye”.
Don’t get me wrong though, I’ll never try to stop someone from becoming a photographer. There are some basic steps that you should take when you are a beginner though. By practicing these tips, you can master the art of photography in no time.
1. Don’t start off with an expensive camera
The reason for this is, since you’re starting out, you might not even know if this hobby or profession it what you’ve been dreaming about. Start off with a simple point and shoot and starting taking photos. This way you will be able to learn the basics of a simplistic camera. Once you feel comfortable with the camera and you feel that you have the hang of composition and depth of field, you should think about buying a more expensive camera.
2. It is a good idea to have a tripod at the start.
If you want perfect and crisp images, even when the light available isn’t perfect, then using a tripod is key. The tripod will help keep your camera vibration free when capturing your photo.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All