Photography Tips for Amateur Photographers
Let’s get one thing straight; when you buy a camera worth thousands of dollars, it doesn’t automatically make you a professional. I’ve seen people with click and shoot cameras create better pieces of art than those with 20 grand cameras. It’s about training yourself and tuning in your “photographers eye”.
Don’t get me wrong though, I’ll never try to stop someone from becoming a photographer. There are some basic steps that you should take when you are a beginner though. By practicing these tips, you can master the art of photography in no time.
1. Don’t start off with an expensive camera
The reason for this is, since you’re starting out, you might not even know if this hobby or profession it what you’ve been dreaming about. Start off with a simple point and shoot and starting taking photos. This way you will be able to learn the basics of a simplistic camera. Once you feel comfortable with the camera and you feel that you have the hang of composition and depth of field, you should think about buying a more expensive camera.
2. It is a good idea to have a tripod at the start.
If you want perfect and crisp images, even when the light available isn’t perfect, then using a tripod is key. The tripod will help keep your camera vibration free when capturing your photo.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny