Photography Tips for Amateur Photographers
Let’s get one thing straight; when you buy a camera worth thousands of dollars, it doesn’t automatically make you a professional. I’ve seen people with click and shoot cameras create better pieces of art than those with 20 grand cameras. It’s about training yourself and tuning in your “photographers eye”.
Don’t get me wrong though, I’ll never try to stop someone from becoming a photographer. There are some basic steps that you should take when you are a beginner though. By practicing these tips, you can master the art of photography in no time.
1. Don’t start off with an expensive camera
The reason for this is, since you’re starting out, you might not even know if this hobby or profession it what you’ve been dreaming about. Start off with a simple point and shoot and starting taking photos. This way you will be able to learn the basics of a simplistic camera. Once you feel comfortable with the camera and you feel that you have the hang of composition and depth of field, you should think about buying a more expensive camera.
2. It is a good idea to have a tripod at the start.
If you want perfect and crisp images, even when the light available isn’t perfect, then using a tripod is key. The tripod will help keep your camera vibration free when capturing your photo.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Top Products of the Week via The Gadget Flow #12
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot
- Meet Helen Stifler, The Queen of Cosplay
- Duu Motorcycle
- The Floyd Utility Set
- Another Escape Magazine
- You Can Rent Out this Eerie, Abandoned Wizard of Oz Theme Park
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Artist Duo STALLMAN Create ‘Canvas On Edge’ Collection
- Luxurious Eco-Friendly Mansion Exists Entirely Below Ground
- Helix: The Folding Bicycle
- Hang Sitt: The Dual-Purpose Chair
- Building Websites Just Got so Much Better with the New Divi Builder Plugin
- Sibui Nazarenko by Michael Sanders
- Alphabeta Lamp
- Aigai Spa – Urban Oasis in São Paulo
- Cookie Cutter and Stampers
- You’re Guaranteed To Find That Special Gift For Each And Everyone In The Family Here
- Products of The Day #446