Photography Tips for Amateur Photographers
Let’s get one thing straight; when you buy a camera worth thousands of dollars, it doesn’t automatically make you a professional. I’ve seen people with click and shoot cameras create better pieces of art than those with 20 grand cameras. It’s about training yourself and tuning in your “photographers eye”.
Don’t get me wrong though, I’ll never try to stop someone from becoming a photographer. There are some basic steps that you should take when you are a beginner though. By practicing these tips, you can master the art of photography in no time.
1. Don’t start off with an expensive camera
The reason for this is, since you’re starting out, you might not even know if this hobby or profession it what you’ve been dreaming about. Start off with a simple point and shoot and starting taking photos. This way you will be able to learn the basics of a simplistic camera. Once you feel comfortable with the camera and you feel that you have the hang of composition and depth of field, you should think about buying a more expensive camera.
2. It is a good idea to have a tripod at the start.
If you want perfect and crisp images, even when the light available isn’t perfect, then using a tripod is key. The tripod will help keep your camera vibration free when capturing your photo.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva