20 Elegant Examples of Traditional Art by Karol Bak
Karol Bak was born in 1961 in Kolo, Poland. From 1984 to 1989 he studied at the State School of Fine Arts (now ASP) in Poznan, at the Graphic Art Department.
He completed his studies with two prized diplomas, at prof. Tadeusz Jackowski’s graphic studio, and at prof. Jaroslaw Kozlowski’s drawing studio. After his graduation in 1989, Bak dealt with copperplate engraving and drawing. For the next few years he was busy with designing and took part in his artistic travels. In the second half of the 90s he started to paint on canvas, and from 2000 he has been engaged in it professionally. Bak paints using oil on canvas and often works on a few paintings at the same time.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult