20 Elegant Examples of Traditional Art by Karol Bak
Karol Bak was born in 1961 in Kolo, Poland. From 1984 to 1989 he studied at the State School of Fine Arts (now ASP) in Poznan, at the Graphic Art Department.
He completed his studies with two prized diplomas, at prof. Tadeusz Jackowski’s graphic studio, and at prof. Jaroslaw Kozlowski’s drawing studio. After his graduation in 1989, Bak dealt with copperplate engraving and drawing. For the next few years he was busy with designing and took part in his artistic travels. In the second half of the 90s he started to paint on canvas, and from 2000 he has been engaged in it professionally. Bak paints using oil on canvas and often works on a few paintings at the same time.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel