20 Elegant Examples of Traditional Art by Karol Bak
Karol Bak was born in 1961 in Kolo, Poland. From 1984 to 1989 he studied at the State School of Fine Arts (now ASP) in Poznan, at the Graphic Art Department.
He completed his studies with two prized diplomas, at prof. Tadeusz Jackowski’s graphic studio, and at prof. Jaroslaw Kozlowski’s drawing studio. After his graduation in 1989, Bak dealt with copperplate engraving and drawing. For the next few years he was busy with designing and took part in his artistic travels. In the second half of the 90s he started to paint on canvas, and from 2000 he has been engaged in it professionally. Bak paints using oil on canvas and often works on a few paintings at the same time.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book