20 Elegant Examples of Traditional Art by Karol Bak
Karol Bak was born in 1961 in Kolo, Poland. From 1984 to 1989 he studied at the State School of Fine Arts (now ASP) in Poznan, at the Graphic Art Department.
He completed his studies with two prized diplomas, at prof. Tadeusz Jackowski’s graphic studio, and at prof. Jaroslaw Kozlowski’s drawing studio. After his graduation in 1989, Bak dealt with copperplate engraving and drawing. For the next few years he was busy with designing and took part in his artistic travels. In the second half of the 90s he started to paint on canvas, and from 2000 he has been engaged in it professionally. Bak paints using oil on canvas and often works on a few paintings at the same time.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson