Yemanja Resort on Mustique Island
The Yemanja resort is nestled high on a beautiful hill, overlooking the Macaroni Beach on Mustique island, in St Vincent and the Grenadines. It consists of a main villa, a three-bedroom cottage and bunk houses for children. According to the official resort description, the main 5 bedroom residence is filled with an eclectic collection of Brazilian and African artworks and charming ethnic pieces which contribute to the authenticity of its design.
The building revolves around a Mexican “palapa”, with an alluring palm fringe and a lovely infinity pool. Private terraces, pool access and hammocks are just some of the features of the bedrooms that can be rented in this villa. Yemanja resort also accommodates a tennis court, a media room, and impressive indoor and outdoor dining spaces.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet This Colorful Australian Peacock Spider
- Minimalistic Photos Of Architecture That Pop With Color, Geometrical Elements
- Humorous Illustrations Of Chewbacca As Comical Visual Puns
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately