Yemanja Resort on Mustique Island
The Yemanja resort is nestled high on a beautiful hill, overlooking the Macaroni Beach on Mustique island, in St Vincent and the Grenadines. It consists of a main villa, a three-bedroom cottage and bunk houses for children. According to the official resort description, the main 5 bedroom residence is filled with an eclectic collection of Brazilian and African artworks and charming ethnic pieces which contribute to the authenticity of its design.
The building revolves around a Mexican “palapa”, with an alluring palm fringe and a lovely infinity pool. Private terraces, pool access and hammocks are just some of the features of the bedrooms that can be rented in this villa. Yemanja resort also accommodates a tennis court, a media room, and impressive indoor and outdoor dining spaces.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Trendy New Toy that’s Wrecking Children’s Hair and Driving Parents Crazy
- Farid Rueda’s New Pieces of Street Art in Bogota, Colombia
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Singapore to Transform Disused Railways into a 15-Mile Park Spanning the Entire Nation
- Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
- Paws For Thought With Kitty Yoga Classes At Australian Cat Cafe
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic