Yemanja Resort on Mustique Island
The Yemanja resort is nestled high on a beautiful hill, overlooking the Macaroni Beach on Mustique island, in St Vincent and the Grenadines. It consists of a main villa, a three-bedroom cottage and bunk houses for children. According to the official resort description, the main 5 bedroom residence is filled with an eclectic collection of Brazilian and African artworks and charming ethnic pieces which contribute to the authenticity of its design.
The building revolves around a Mexican “palapa”, with an alluring palm fringe and a lovely infinity pool. Private terraces, pool access and hammocks are just some of the features of the bedrooms that can be rented in this villa. Yemanja resort also accommodates a tennis court, a media room, and impressive indoor and outdoor dining spaces.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface
- Airline Pilot Took Stunning Photos From His Flight Deck
- Giant Installation Created From 100,000 White Balloons
- Photo of the Day: Fresh Fruits To The Space
- Elspeth McLean Creates Beautiful Hand-Painted Stones
- “Restricted Areas”: Post-nuclear World In Photos By Danila Tkachenko
- Indian Disney Princesses
- LG Rolly Keyboard
- Fashion Fall by Caesar Lima