25 Pictogram Music Posters by Viktor Hertz
Viktor Hertz is a freelance design artist and photographer, located in Uppsala, Sweden. Previously we showcased his project called: 30 Honest Corporate Logos. His current obsession is designing custom movie & music posters, and that obsession is paying off.
Today we will showcase pictogram based music posters. With minimalism in mind, the following posters showcase some of the most popular song of all time (depends on your generation). The overall goal is to illustrate the meaning of the song with a pictogram, Viktor does this task very creatively. Some of the posters are so simple, yet intelligent, you’ll be kicking yourself for not coming up with it first.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter
- Maggie Jablonski by Elena Rendina
- Golden Girl by Caesar Lima
- Constance Jablonski by Derek Kettela