Colorful Retro Photography
On Wednesday we were featuring b&w photography, yesterday retro web design … and we’ll stick with that theme today as well. Seems my colleagues have a weakness for retro style. Anyway, today we’ll be featuring amazing retro photography … in color. Mainly when speaking of pin-ups, color is something we guys really appreciate .). Some of the photos look like they were colorized in the post production, but it’s quite likely it’s just an illusion. To answer the question which is my today’s fav … I like the SUMMER VALENTINE by Ana Dias, COCO by Simona Smrckova and Havana by Ephraim Muller. The last one is kind of ironic … as it’s like everything that’s shot around cars in Cuba gotta look retro :). Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet