Colorful Retro Photography
On Wednesday we were featuring b&w photography, yesterday retro web design … and we’ll stick with that theme today as well. Seems my colleagues have a weakness for retro style. Anyway, today we’ll be featuring amazing retro photography … in color. Mainly when speaking of pin-ups, color is something we guys really appreciate .). Some of the photos look like they were colorized in the post production, but it’s quite likely it’s just an illusion. To answer the question which is my today’s fav … I like the SUMMER VALENTINE by Ana Dias, COCO by Simona Smrckova and Havana by Ephraim Muller. The last one is kind of ironic … as it’s like everything that’s shot around cars in Cuba gotta look retro :). Enjoy!
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper