Daily Inspirations no. 389
Guys, hopefully you had a great weekend. We had a wonderful weather … would be a sin to stay inside. The bad news is, it’s Monday again and we got to start focusing on the work. Let’s approach it smoothly though. Fresh set of quality design inspirations will get you into the right mood .). Right the first photography section is amazing. There is bunch of beautiful photos such as the Owl by Vahid Esmailzadeh or the landscape photo by Hoangnamphoto. Seems today’s collection got lucky, as it’s saturated with inspiration. Let’s check the section below … illustrations. My two personal favs are the Commission: Dil by Charlie Bowater and a sexy artwork underneath by Keith P. Rein called Self Portrait as a Lady, Revisited. As we move lower down, let’s stop in the typography section. There is one artwork I like especially … it’s a vintage poster called Way of the David by Paula Cevasco. If you’re more into fancy calligraphy, do not miss the Full Crate by Anthonio. It’s very classy. If you are curious if trees and new modern houses can coexist, check the Tea House by Archi-Union. We got another cool freebie for you guys … nice happy new year poster which you may of course modify and use for a different occasion. I wish you a great start into the new week!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Woman Turned Her Friend’s Home Into A Cat Paradise For Their 7 Kitties
- Surprise Bread Hides Pictures In Every Slice
- Photographer Has Headed Into Areas Untouched By Sunlight And Found Creatures That Are Exploding With Colour
- Invisible By Day: Inspiring Photography By Mikko Lagerstedt
- Young Artist From South Korea Creates Visual Illusion Art Using Her Face And Hands