Photoshop Tutorial: Underwater Turtle
First select a cool image. I selected this turtle image. Duplicate the original turtle image and hide the bottom(1st layer). Now, you will erase the sky as shown in the images below. Keep only the turtle and the sand. You may do so by any method you prefer. You can erase the background by using masking, pen tool, polygonal lasso tool or any other method. Name the layer as turtle.
Open an image of the ocean.
Select the ocean image and place it over the turtle image layer. The ocean is smaller than the turtle so you must press crt+t and hold down the shift button to re-size the sea, making it bigger. Look at the image below.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- These Photographs of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- This Man Photoshopped Himself into Stock Photos and it’s Perfect
- Chinatown-Inspired Skateboard by Rice Paper Scissors
- Multifunctional Lamp by Tarapera
- Amazing Asian Restaurant Design in Hong Kong
- Aline Weber by Gustavo Zylbersztajn
- Products of The Day #448
- Cheerful Photographs of Hipsters Taking It Way Too Far
- Tools and Resources for Web Designers and Developers – September 2015
- Fine Art Photography by Maria Svarbova
- Artist Wolfgang Stiller’s “Matchstickmen” Are Hauntingly Captivating
- Kim Simonsson’s Latest Series Reimagines Nordic “Moss People”
- Stunning Photos from the NASA’s Apollo Space Mission to the Moon and Back
- Windcatcher Air Pad 2