Photoshop Tutorial: Underwater Turtle
First select a cool image. I selected this turtle image. Duplicate the original turtle image and hide the bottom(1st layer). Now, you will erase the sky as shown in the images below. Keep only the turtle and the sand. You may do so by any method you prefer. You can erase the background by using masking, pen tool, polygonal lasso tool or any other method. Name the layer as turtle.
Open an image of the ocean.
Select the ocean image and place it over the turtle image layer. The ocean is smaller than the turtle so you must press crt+t and hold down the shift button to re-size the sea, making it bigger. Look at the image below.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads