Photoshop Tutorial: Underwater Turtle
First select a cool image. I selected this turtle image. Duplicate the original turtle image and hide the bottom(1st layer). Now, you will erase the sky as shown in the images below. Keep only the turtle and the sand. You may do so by any method you prefer. You can erase the background by using masking, pen tool, polygonal lasso tool or any other method. Name the layer as turtle.
Open an image of the ocean.
Select the ocean image and place it over the turtle image layer. The ocean is smaller than the turtle so you must press crt+t and hold down the shift button to re-size the sea, making it bigger. Look at the image below.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- An ‘Infinite’ Galaxy Puzzle That Can Be Built In Any Direction
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
- Pawel Gulewicz Creates Anonymous Street Photography Which Asks Who The People We Pass By Every Day Really Are
- Watch This Artist Draw Doodles To Promote His Favourite Makers In A fun And Creative Way
- Dramatic Underwater Portraits That Are Reflective Of Overcoming Troubles In Artist’s Life
- This Artist Uses Music Sheets To Create Stunning Illustrations
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Have A Look Inside The Magical Ice World Of The ICEHOTEL 365