Photoshop Tutorial: Underwater Turtle
First select a cool image. I selected this turtle image. Duplicate the original turtle image and hide the bottom(1st layer). Now, you will erase the sky as shown in the images below. Keep only the turtle and the sand. You may do so by any method you prefer. You can erase the background by using masking, pen tool, polygonal lasso tool or any other method. Name the layer as turtle.
Open an image of the ocean.
Select the ocean image and place it over the turtle image layer. The ocean is smaller than the turtle so you must press crt+t and hold down the shift button to re-size the sea, making it bigger. Look at the image below.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway