Photoshop Tutorial: Underwater Turtle
First select a cool image. I selected this turtle image. Duplicate the original turtle image and hide the bottom(1st layer). Now, you will erase the sky as shown in the images below. Keep only the turtle and the sand. You may do so by any method you prefer. You can erase the background by using masking, pen tool, polygonal lasso tool or any other method. Name the layer as turtle.
Open an image of the ocean.
Select the ocean image and place it over the turtle image layer. The ocean is smaller than the turtle so you must press crt+t and hold down the shift button to re-size the sea, making it bigger. Look at the image below.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)