Photoshop Tutorial: Underwater Turtle
First select a cool image. I selected this turtle image. Duplicate the original turtle image and hide the bottom(1st layer). Now, you will erase the sky as shown in the images below. Keep only the turtle and the sand. You may do so by any method you prefer. You can erase the background by using masking, pen tool, polygonal lasso tool or any other method. Name the layer as turtle.
Open an image of the ocean.
Select the ocean image and place it over the turtle image layer. The ocean is smaller than the turtle so you must press crt+t and hold down the shift button to re-size the sea, making it bigger. Look at the image below.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest