Twitter for Business: Inside Guide on Advertising
Twitter currently hold over 500 million users, and is still growing. The easy to use micro-blogging service is swiftly creeping up on Facebook, and has even made some users jump ship. Nowadays you always hear TV anchors asking you to follow them/their station on Twitter. Movie trailers are promoting specific hashtags to create a buzz before the movie launches. We are migrating towards Digitization, which is the process of converting information into a digital format. Finally global brands are starting to realize that the best way to target customers is by advertising online.
Catering to our needs while we are on the go, is common sense. During the day we check our email, Facebook updates, Twitter, favorite news source and much more. Twitter has made it normal to share bits/bytes of information with our friends and family. Some have even described the service as ”the SMS of the Internet.” Seeing this wonderful tool being used by millions, creates a desire to get in on the action. Today we will be looking in to specific ways you can take advantage of Twitter to promote your service, product, or brand. We hope you will find the following knowledge useful!
You can use promoted tweets to amplify your message with targeting options that allow you to reach the right person, in the right place, at the right time. So what does this mean exactly? Here is a great example: Dell just released the XPS 13 Ultrabook. While searching for #Apple on Twitter, I came across their promoted tweet. It was the first result that came up, and encouraged me to check out the new design.
While looking at the specs, as any geek would do, I noticed that their product was very competitive to the Macbook Air and even better in some areas of performance. The PC makers are using the term ‘Ultrabooks’ to express reduced size, weight, and extended battery life laptops without compromising performance. Without getting into an argument which laptop is better, the outcome of Dell’s advertising efforts were, in my opinion, successful.
Enhanced profile pages
his newly added feature allows you to enhance your brand’s Twitter profile page to increase engagement and drive your business goals. This type of profile page increases your brand’s Twitter presence by prominently featuring your most important content and visually branding your page. Your enhanced profile page is completely public — users can view it without joining or logging into Twitter.
Currently, the enhanced profile pages are available to a small selection of brands. In the next coming months they will be rolled out more broadly. Here are some of the advantages that enhanced profile pages have over the standard ones.To make things simple; think of this as fan pages, but on Twitter.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Miniature Artist Steve Casino Creates Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings