50 Photos of the Day by National Geographic vol. 6
Yes, it’s already the 6th edition of 50 photos of the day by National Geographic we’ll be presenting on Cruzine. At first we thought we’ll give it a try, but since you all love Nat Geo, we decided to continue and now we try to deliver one such set every single week. Well, we all know National Geographic photos are unrivaled … so no wonder you like it so much. Let’s take a look at the highlights. It’s hard to pick something from these, as all them them are brilliant … you can imagine how many photos enter this competition every single day. These 50 are already filtered down from 1000′s of photos. But hey, we’ll give it a try. I like the Horses, Montana by William Albert Allard, Birds Sitting in the Fog by Roger Becker, Skunk Clownfish and Sea Anemone by David Doubilet, Sooty Albatross, South Georgia by Paul Nicklen and the Licancabur Volcano by Hugo Machado. I would be glad to hear your voice on what you like … so don’t hesitate and drop us a comment after you’ll go through this beautiful collection. Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard