50 Photos of the Day by National Geographic vol. 6
Yes, it’s already the 6th edition of 50 photos of the day by National Geographic we’ll be presenting on Cruzine. At first we thought we’ll give it a try, but since you all love Nat Geo, we decided to continue and now we try to deliver one such set every single week. Well, we all know National Geographic photos are unrivaled … so no wonder you like it so much. Let’s take a look at the highlights. It’s hard to pick something from these, as all them them are brilliant … you can imagine how many photos enter this competition every single day. These 50 are already filtered down from 1000′s of photos. But hey, we’ll give it a try. I like the Horses, Montana by William Albert Allard, Birds Sitting in the Fog by Roger Becker, Skunk Clownfish and Sea Anemone by David Doubilet, Sooty Albatross, South Georgia by Paul Nicklen and the Licancabur Volcano by Hugo Machado. I would be glad to hear your voice on what you like … so don’t hesitate and drop us a comment after you’ll go through this beautiful collection. Enjoy!
Recently on Design You Trust
- Cool Beach Products that can make you go “summery”
- Brand guidelines NASA in 1970’s
- 27 Useful Free Icon Sets – August 2015 Edition
- Picnic Backpack Cooler
- Zombie Safe Zone Maps By Design Different
- Dad Makes His Son With Down Syndrome “Fly” In Heartwarming Super-Hero Photo Series
- Summaries of Pop Culture Movies in Pictogram Posters by Viktor Hertz
- Products of The Day #420
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born