China: The Land Where Fake Brands Reign Supreme
Shamelessly, China has dubbed itself as “the king of counterfeiters” and the city of Nanjing, east of Shanghai, prides itself on the imminent grand opening of a new shopping centre dedicated to some 58 fake brands of merchandise. These imposters bear strong resemblances to their original inspirations, but are often differentiated by an intentionally mis-spelled letter or two.
Counterfeit goods have been the bane of the world trade industry for decades, and China, while a blatant culprit, is far from the only one. The dynamics of the infringement varies from breaches of product patents in industrial and technical products to illegal reproductions of copyright entertainment material to fake luxury brands.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Scarlett Hooft Graafland Creates Surreal Installations Over The Beautiful Landscapes
- Gran Told Hubby New Dog Was Jack Russell…But He Grew Into One Of The Biggest In UK
- Bunch O Balloons
- POD Tents
- Vinyl Me, Please
- Spectral : Free Responsive MultiPurpose HTML5 template
- Free Ecommerce Apps UI Kit PSD
- 25 Free High Quality Responsive Magazine WordPress Themes
- 20 Crab Logo Design For Inspiration
- 25+ Native American Tattoo Designs