Chop Shop’s Four Icons of Rock Posters
All four of Chop Shop’s best-selling rock themed tshirt designs are now available as giclée prints with added decade-appropriate colors. In all 90 musicians are represented through three designs with an added design for all you Beatle people out there.
“rockStar” features 28 icons of the biggest names in classic rock (1962-74). Featuring three Beatles, two Stones a Door and many other icons of the generation.
Springsteen, The Clash and some really tough ones featured in “rebelRock” (can you see Nick Drake?). Iconic musicians from the 1970s (specifically 72-82) that moved the world from the age of classic rock to the beginnings of something more eclectic.
“videoRock” is totally ’80s featuring 31 icons of pop, rock and alternative rockers from the Mtv generation (1980-89). Many of are easy enough to figure, but try and also name the 16 different videos featured on the sets throughout the design.
Finally, if the other three designs are too general there is “weFab” which celebrates all things Beatle with 62 icons related to their history and 23 icons that represent selected songs.
Of course, each design is also available in tshirt form for men and women. If you are covering your walls — the least you can do is also cover your chest.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny
- The Art Of Living In French Polynesia
- Meet The World’s Oldest Cat: Nutmeg The Grumpy Tabby Who Is Going Strong At 31-Years-Old
- Simpsons Illustrator Imagines What Animals Would Do On Halloween
- Australian Nikon-Walkley Awards 2016 Winners
- The World’s Only Brown Panda Is Becoming A Celebrity