Chop Shop’s Four Icons of Rock Posters
All four of Chop Shop’s best-selling rock themed tshirt designs are now available as giclée prints with added decade-appropriate colors. In all 90 musicians are represented through three designs with an added design for all you Beatle people out there.
“rockStar” features 28 icons of the biggest names in classic rock (1962-74). Featuring three Beatles, two Stones a Door and many other icons of the generation.
Springsteen, The Clash and some really tough ones featured in “rebelRock” (can you see Nick Drake?). Iconic musicians from the 1970s (specifically 72-82) that moved the world from the age of classic rock to the beginnings of something more eclectic.
“videoRock” is totally ’80s featuring 31 icons of pop, rock and alternative rockers from the Mtv generation (1980-89). Many of are easy enough to figure, but try and also name the 16 different videos featured on the sets throughout the design.
Finally, if the other three designs are too general there is “weFab” which celebrates all things Beatle with 62 icons related to their history and 23 icons that represent selected songs.
Of course, each design is also available in tshirt form for men and women. If you are covering your walls — the least you can do is also cover your chest.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Scotch Trooper: Photographer Combines Love For Storm Troopers And Whiskey In Hilarious Series
- The Floor Of An Historic Church Transformed Into A Reflective Pool Of Multi-Colored Orbs
- Taiwanese Couple Hilariously Parodies #FollowMeTo Couple
- Modern Manga Art By Ilya Kuvshinov
- Stories Of Peeling Plaster: Russian Artist Creates Art Out Of Peeled Plaster
- A Photographic Project On The Beauty And Connections Between Animals And Humans
- Artist’s Incredible Hand-Painted Clay Sculptures Look Like Whimsical Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Dolls That Look Disturbingly Real
- Dutch Prisons Become Welcoming Homes For Refugees
- There’s A ‘Sloth Institute’ Which Looks After Baby Sloths That Lost Their Moms
- Embrace Your Love Of Pizza With These Glorious Photos
- Bring The Beat Back: Youth Culture And Energy Of The 80s New York
- From The Outside To Nowhere: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov
- The Orphans Of Mother Russia: An Intimate Look At The Daily Life In The Ancient City Of Pskov
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London