Daily Inspirations no. 394
Starting the month of May with another dose of creative inspirations you may look forward to. There are several cool photos I would like to recommend from today’s collection: it’s no doubt the fashion / model portrait photo by Aaron McPolin and a very romantic photo called La Cathédrale Naturelle by Lars van de Goor. My fav from the illustration section is the very first artwork called Frio Na Barriga by Will Murai. The girl is smiling, seems the date is going pretty good :). Although I do not mention our 3d artworks that often, I have to do an exception today simply bacause I love The Witching Hour by Andrzej Kuziola. Pretty nice, huh? For the ones into classic arts, we got a nice painting featured called Running from a mail by Ksenia Sapunkova. If you like design furniture at least as I do, you shouldn’t miss the wooden chair set called GVAL by Vanesa Moreno. There are some very nice icons at the bottom … free of charge of course .). Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere
- Geometrical Tattoos By Jasper Andres Beautifully Fuse Geometry With Nature
- Superhero Bookshelves By Turkish Artist Burak Doğan