Daily Inspirations no. 394
Starting the month of May with another dose of creative inspirations you may look forward to. There are several cool photos I would like to recommend from today’s collection: it’s no doubt the fashion / model portrait photo by Aaron McPolin and a very romantic photo called La Cathédrale Naturelle by Lars van de Goor. My fav from the illustration section is the very first artwork called Frio Na Barriga by Will Murai. The girl is smiling, seems the date is going pretty good :). Although I do not mention our 3d artworks that often, I have to do an exception today simply bacause I love The Witching Hour by Andrzej Kuziola. Pretty nice, huh? For the ones into classic arts, we got a nice painting featured called Running from a mail by Ksenia Sapunkova. If you like design furniture at least as I do, you shouldn’t miss the wooden chair set called GVAL by Vanesa Moreno. There are some very nice icons at the bottom … free of charge of course .). Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees