Illustrations by Joanna Krótka
Joanna Krótka is an illustrator based in Kraków, Poland. Joanna received MFA in Graphic Arts, with specialization in book design in 2010.
Her work is inspired by pretty much everything, but mostly sci-fi (literature and movies), psychedelic pictures, fairy tales and dreams with a healthy dose of prog/space rock. That sounds about right, and she renders all of those influences into striking, grotesque compositions with amazing ease.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram