Mary Lake Residence
Rising two stories in the air, the Mary Lake Residence in the Village of Port Sydney, Huntsville, Ontario welcomes owners with a body made out of two separate volumes connected by a glazed entrance on the first floor and almost transparent second floor staircase and corridor uniting the upstairs spaces. Surrounded by tall white pines, this creation was designed by Toronto-based studio Altius Architecture.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest