Paintings by Krzysztof Izdebski-Cruz
Krzysztof Izdebski was born in 1966 in Toruń, Poland, and studied at and graduated from The Academy of Fine Art in Gdańsk (Poland) in 1997. From 1996 to 1998 he was a co-editor of ‘PROJEKT’, magazine of art. From 1999 to 2006 he was the President of the Association of Polish Artists in Gdańsk. From 2004 to 2007 he was the President of The Pomeranian Zachęta Society of Art and from 2005 to 2007 the Deputy Director of the Department of The Modern Art National Museum in Gdańsk, Poland. Since 2010 he has been a board member of The Association of Polish Artists in Warsaw.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Street Artist’s “Celebrity Takeover” In Hosier Lane, Melbourne
- Classic Cars Vs. Their Modern Versions
- Ethereal Nature Tattoos Inspired By Changing Seasons
- Revenant Bear Mauls Comic-Con: Ex-‘Mythbusters’ Host’s Annual Incognito Costume Includes Leonardo DiCaprio Corpse