Private Garden Paradise in Chelsea
This private garden paradise awaits atop this duplex penthouse loft in prime Chelsea, New York City, USA.
The garden is simply spectacular. The mature, fully-landscaped rooftop spreads over 1,600 square feet on multiple levels with fascinating architectural elements, making for intimate seating areas, sensory dining opportunities and infinite possibilities for entertaining. A rare, sensory retreat in the heart of the city.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Georgia Hilmer by Mark Abrahams
- Moneywrap Wallet
- SB House by Pitsou Kedem
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter