The 100 – disposable cameras capturing 100 lives
From the people who created the Disposable Memory Project, a new challenge for 2012.
Handing out 100 cameras to 100 people, aged between 1 and 100, this disposable photography project aims to capture a week in the life of a wide range of people, and of course ages.
Whilst the project will take a year to unfold, you can already see some of the results, including images from a one year old, posted this morning.
The project team is still looking for people to be part of The 100 – if you know someone who would like a camera, or you’d like to take part yourself, visit http://the100.thinkplaymake.co/
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- FLYBi Drone with VR Goggles is Insanely Awesome
- Long Island Residence – Renovation and Conservation
- Bizarre Paintings of Mecha Robots Attacking East European Peasants of the Early 20th Century
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Zilvar House by ASGK Design
- Gorgeous Surfboards and Skate Decks Completely Cloaked in Famous Classical Artworks
- Three-Dimensional Human Collages Encased in Layers of Glass
- These Candles Have a Human Figure that Appears to Be Meditating
- The Filmography of Guns
- Photo of the Day: Pluto’s Blue Sky
- A Day in the Life of Chinese Street Artist
- Movado Edge Watch
- Skeye Pico Drone
- Jeep Terra Crawler by RCH Designs
- Villa Jewel Box with a Multifaceted Garden Outer Shell