Zaha Hadid’s Riverside Museum
The Riverside Museum in Glasgow exists due to the city’s infinite nostalgia for its lost industrial past and chest-beating zeal for a new cultural and tourist-driven present. Relocated and upgraded from the museum’s original home, what was once the Museum of Transport now occupies part of a derelict stretch of land between banks of the Clyde and a thundering dual carriageway close to Foster’s armadillo-like conference centre and Chipperfield’s BBC.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard