D-Torso cardboard sculptures
DTS is a 3D figurative system developed by Aki Co. ,Ltd. The method is to divide the 3D data into sliced data and then reconstruct it, using 3 axes of coordinates ( x,y,z). One of the great merits of this product is not using metal materials for shaping solid objects. It can use a variety of materials for making solid objects thanks to versatility of the laser.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail
- Kennel Club Dog Photographer Of The Year 2016