Numeral Sublimation by tariqdesign
Numeral Sublimation T
the art work by tariqdesign.com tariq yosef
The Imaginary Foundation is a think tank from Switzerland that does experimental research on new ways of thinking and the power of the imagination. They hold dear a belief in human potential and seek progress in all directions. The small clandestine team is headed up by the mysterious “Director,” a 70-something über-intellectual whose father founded the Dadaist movement. Avoiding direct publicity, the team has sought clothing as an unlikely vehicle for bringing their ideas beyond the academic realm and into popular culture.
In his vision for the Imaginary Foundation, the Director knew that the human mind has more than one mode, that indeed it has an “ecology” of being. He knew that imagination, intuition, inspiration are basic to psyche… A philosophy of research began to form: imagination as fundamental to all learning; artistic making as a model of integrating vision, materials, structure, and imagery.
“What makes true vision is the poetry of life and the richness of nature”
The Foundation’s basis has been a strong sense of community, free inquiry, creativity, and the experimental spirit. Over the years the Foundation has generated a critical mass of creative people in many different fields, for whom it’s been a catalyst for experimentation and innovation.
“The Imaginary Foundation is a crazy and magical place, and the electricity of it’s members seems to make for a wonderfully charged atmosphere, so that sometimes before sessions one becomes excited and a little anxious, as though a thunderstorm were sweeping in.”
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 5,781 - Photography
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 3,080 - Design
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 1,713 - Travel
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty Views today: 1,683 - Photography
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts Views today: 1,462 - Inspirations
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 1,392 - Travel
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy Views today: 1,301 - Inspirations
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe Views today: 1,231 - Travel
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo Views today: 1,188 - Inspirations
- Striking Black And White Portraits Of Celebrities At The Golden Globes 2017 Views today: 1,158 - Photography
- Veteran Storm Chaser Captures The Stunning Beauty Of Deadly Monsoons In Arizona Views today: 1,084 - Photography
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign Views today: 1,075 - Photography
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 935 - Photography
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 867 - Photography
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk Views today: 832 - Design