Numeral Sublimation by tariqdesign
Numeral Sublimation T
the art work by tariqdesign.com tariq yosef
The Imaginary Foundation is a think tank from Switzerland that does experimental research on new ways of thinking and the power of the imagination. They hold dear a belief in human potential and seek progress in all directions. The small clandestine team is headed up by the mysterious “Director,” a 70-something über-intellectual whose father founded the Dadaist movement. Avoiding direct publicity, the team has sought clothing as an unlikely vehicle for bringing their ideas beyond the academic realm and into popular culture.
In his vision for the Imaginary Foundation, the Director knew that the human mind has more than one mode, that indeed it has an “ecology” of being. He knew that imagination, intuition, inspiration are basic to psyche… A philosophy of research began to form: imagination as fundamental to all learning; artistic making as a model of integrating vision, materials, structure, and imagery.
“What makes true vision is the poetry of life and the richness of nature”
The Foundation’s basis has been a strong sense of community, free inquiry, creativity, and the experimental spirit. Over the years the Foundation has generated a critical mass of creative people in many different fields, for whom it’s been a catalyst for experimentation and innovation.
“The Imaginary Foundation is a crazy and magical place, and the electricity of it’s members seems to make for a wonderfully charged atmosphere, so that sometimes before sessions one becomes excited and a little anxious, as though a thunderstorm were sweeping in.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945