Numeral Sublimation by tariqdesign
Numeral Sublimation T
the art work by tariqdesign.com tariq yosef
The Imaginary Foundation is a think tank from Switzerland that does experimental research on new ways of thinking and the power of the imagination. They hold dear a belief in human potential and seek progress in all directions. The small clandestine team is headed up by the mysterious “Director,” a 70-something über-intellectual whose father founded the Dadaist movement. Avoiding direct publicity, the team has sought clothing as an unlikely vehicle for bringing their ideas beyond the academic realm and into popular culture.
In his vision for the Imaginary Foundation, the Director knew that the human mind has more than one mode, that indeed it has an “ecology” of being. He knew that imagination, intuition, inspiration are basic to psyche… A philosophy of research began to form: imagination as fundamental to all learning; artistic making as a model of integrating vision, materials, structure, and imagery.
“What makes true vision is the poetry of life and the richness of nature”
The Foundation’s basis has been a strong sense of community, free inquiry, creativity, and the experimental spirit. Over the years the Foundation has generated a critical mass of creative people in many different fields, for whom it’s been a catalyst for experimentation and innovation.
“The Imaginary Foundation is a crazy and magical place, and the electricity of it’s members seems to make for a wonderfully charged atmosphere, so that sometimes before sessions one becomes excited and a little anxious, as though a thunderstorm were sweeping in.”
Recently on Design You Trust
- Products of The Day #421
- A New Comic-inspired Mural by Street Artist Deih for UpNorth-Festival in Sulitjelma // Norway
- The World’s Largest Outdoor Mural Created by Street Artists Ella & Pitr in Klepp, Norway
- “Invisible New Yorkers” – A New Mural by German Street Artists “The Weird Crew” in Brooklyn // NYC
- Miniature Food Art Created on Spoons by Romanian Artist Ioana Vanc
- “Never Bring Sand To The Beach” – feat. Model Samii Ryan by Photographer Martin Murillo
- Adorable Portraits of Hip Hop Icons (Jay Z, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar + more) by German Artist Ivan Beslic
- No. 5065 Scooter
- Setting Up a 3-Star Michelin Plate