Numeral Sublimation by tariqdesign
Numeral Sublimation T
the art work by tariqdesign.com tariq yosef
The Imaginary Foundation is a think tank from Switzerland that does experimental research on new ways of thinking and the power of the imagination. They hold dear a belief in human potential and seek progress in all directions. The small clandestine team is headed up by the mysterious “Director,” a 70-something über-intellectual whose father founded the Dadaist movement. Avoiding direct publicity, the team has sought clothing as an unlikely vehicle for bringing their ideas beyond the academic realm and into popular culture.
In his vision for the Imaginary Foundation, the Director knew that the human mind has more than one mode, that indeed it has an “ecology” of being. He knew that imagination, intuition, inspiration are basic to psyche… A philosophy of research began to form: imagination as fundamental to all learning; artistic making as a model of integrating vision, materials, structure, and imagery.
“What makes true vision is the poetry of life and the richness of nature”
The Foundation’s basis has been a strong sense of community, free inquiry, creativity, and the experimental spirit. Over the years the Foundation has generated a critical mass of creative people in many different fields, for whom it’s been a catalyst for experimentation and innovation.
“The Imaginary Foundation is a crazy and magical place, and the electricity of it’s members seems to make for a wonderfully charged atmosphere, so that sometimes before sessions one becomes excited and a little anxious, as though a thunderstorm were sweeping in.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies