Numeral Sublimation by tariqdesign
Numeral Sublimation T
the art work by tariqdesign.com tariq yosef
The Imaginary Foundation is a think tank from Switzerland that does experimental research on new ways of thinking and the power of the imagination. They hold dear a belief in human potential and seek progress in all directions. The small clandestine team is headed up by the mysterious “Director,” a 70-something über-intellectual whose father founded the Dadaist movement. Avoiding direct publicity, the team has sought clothing as an unlikely vehicle for bringing their ideas beyond the academic realm and into popular culture.
In his vision for the Imaginary Foundation, the Director knew that the human mind has more than one mode, that indeed it has an “ecology” of being. He knew that imagination, intuition, inspiration are basic to psyche… A philosophy of research began to form: imagination as fundamental to all learning; artistic making as a model of integrating vision, materials, structure, and imagery.
“What makes true vision is the poetry of life and the richness of nature”
The Foundation’s basis has been a strong sense of community, free inquiry, creativity, and the experimental spirit. Over the years the Foundation has generated a critical mass of creative people in many different fields, for whom it’s been a catalyst for experimentation and innovation.
“The Imaginary Foundation is a crazy and magical place, and the electricity of it’s members seems to make for a wonderfully charged atmosphere, so that sometimes before sessions one becomes excited and a little anxious, as though a thunderstorm were sweeping in.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing