Numeral Sublimation by tariqdesign
Numeral Sublimation T
the art work by tariqdesign.com tariq yosef
The Imaginary Foundation is a think tank from Switzerland that does experimental research on new ways of thinking and the power of the imagination. They hold dear a belief in human potential and seek progress in all directions. The small clandestine team is headed up by the mysterious “Director,” a 70-something über-intellectual whose father founded the Dadaist movement. Avoiding direct publicity, the team has sought clothing as an unlikely vehicle for bringing their ideas beyond the academic realm and into popular culture.
In his vision for the Imaginary Foundation, the Director knew that the human mind has more than one mode, that indeed it has an “ecology” of being. He knew that imagination, intuition, inspiration are basic to psyche… A philosophy of research began to form: imagination as fundamental to all learning; artistic making as a model of integrating vision, materials, structure, and imagery.
“What makes true vision is the poetry of life and the richness of nature”
The Foundation’s basis has been a strong sense of community, free inquiry, creativity, and the experimental spirit. Over the years the Foundation has generated a critical mass of creative people in many different fields, for whom it’s been a catalyst for experimentation and innovation.
“The Imaginary Foundation is a crazy and magical place, and the electricity of it’s members seems to make for a wonderfully charged atmosphere, so that sometimes before sessions one becomes excited and a little anxious, as though a thunderstorm were sweeping in.”
Trending on Design You Trust:
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- French Farmers Are Magnifique In Racy 2017 Calendar
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Artist Unveils A Monumental Pen & Ink Drawing Nearly 3.5 Years In The Making
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- Street Photos Taken At The Absolute Perfect Time
- Sleep In A Bookshelf With 5000 Books In Kyoto’s New Bookstore-Themed Hostel
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- Edible Art By Sandra Van Den Broek
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Desertification In Mongolia In Surreal Photographs By Daesung Lee
- Creative DIY Christmas Ornament Ideas