Street Art by Christian Guémy
Street art by Paris, France based artist Christian Guémy aka C215. Christian primarily uses stencils to produce his art. His work consists mainly of close up portraits of people. C215′s subjects are typically those such as beggars, homeless people, refugees, street kids and the elderly.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail